- DO NOT LEAVE CANDLES CHARGING CONTINUOUSLY.
ONCE CHARGED, DISCONNECT TRAY FROM POWER SOURCE
- ONLY USE THE PLUG SUPPLIED BY LUMEA.
OTHER CABLES WILL DAMAGE THE CANDLES.
- DO NOT PUT CANDLES ON THE CHARGING TRAY IF THEY ARE WET
- ONLY TWO TRAYS CAN BE LINKED AND CHARGED ON PLUG
One complete set of Lumea Rechargeable Tealights includes the following;
- 12 Lumea Rechargeable LED Tealights
- 1 Charging tray (for 12 Rechargeable LED Tealights)
- Plug (output voltage: 12V; Input voltage: 100 – 240V)
- Remote control
Charging time required: 6 to 8 hours.
Running time: Up to 12 hours, depending on the
- Insert the Plug to the power supply and turn on.
- One plug can charge up a maximum of 2 trays (24 tealights) at the same time.
- The charging tray light will show green if the tray is correctly connected to the electricity supply. If the light does not show, please check that the cable is plugged in correctly and that the output voltage of the plug is 12V.
- The indicator light on the charging tray will show red if it becomes overheated. Disconnect the power. Wait 15 minutes and then reconnect. If the indicator light is still red, then the tray is damaged and cannot be used.
- Before the next charge, switch off the power to the charger tray and then switch on again. Ensure the green light is displayed on the charging tray.
If you do not switch the power off between charges, charging cannot begin.
- Candles should be charged prior to use.
- Only use the designated charging cable (12V) provided by Lumea with a Lumea charging tray. Failure to do so may permanently damage the tray. Lumea is not responsible for failure due to the misuse of the products.
- Product is designed to link a maximum of TWO charging units (24 tealights) on one charging cable.
- If you are not going to use the candles for more than 4 weeks, fully charge and make sure the on/off switches are in the off position. During long term storage, battery should be charged and discharged once every 3 months.
- Do not incinerate or open the candles. They may burst or release toxic material.
- Do not subject products to adverse condition such as extreme temperature, excessive overcharge/over-discharge.
- Store products in a cool dry place.
- Never immerse the products into any liquid.
- The Tealights will continue to use some power when switched off using the remote control. For extended battery life, switch off using the switch on the base of the candle.
REMOTE CONTROL INSTRUCTIONS:
Turn On/ Off: Control the On and Off of the Lumea Rechargeable LED Tealights.
Timer: The candles will go out in 4 and 8 hours when this button is pressed.
Candle/Light: The candles will flicker when the ‘Candle’ button is pressed and will become static when the ‘Light’ button is pressed.
Brightness: Control the brightness of the light by choosing the dimmer button on the left or increase the brightness with the button on the right.